We award grants that help grow our community
Want to know how your local gaming dollars are being spent? Look no further.
Revenue for the Black Hawk County Gaming Association comes from the contracted fees received from the Isle Casino Hotel Waterloo. Black Hawk County Gaming Association is the non-profit corporation responsible for distributing those funds. We award grants for programs, projects and activities that benefit our seven-county area.
Our primary focus is Black Hawk County. We also serve Bremer, Buchanan, Butler, Chickasaw, Grundy and Tama counties.
Black Hawk County Gaming serves the Cedar Valley
Black Hawk County Gaming Association holds and maintains a license to conduct gambling games in accordance with the Iowa Excursion Boat Gambling Act. We hold this license on behalf of the Isle Casino Hotel Waterloo. Every quarter, we award grants to:
- Provide property tax relief to cities and counties
- Fund capital improvements
- Benefit charitable organizations
- Enhance public facilities
- Create new opportunities where none existed before
- Create, replace or upgrade substantial capital items.